Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Here goes....

Every year for the past oh so many years I have made the same New Years Resolution. Get and stay in touch with those that I love but rarely speak to. Coupled with this years resolution is a list that I wrote, it is called 40 things I want to do before I turn 41. Number 1 on that list is to start a blog. Here is where I thought I could kill two birds with one stone. (there must be a passive idiom for that one)


Here is where I will post my daily events. OK, that is the optimist in me trying to make a break for it but here is where the realist puts her 2 cents in.(I am liking the idioms today) Well maybe not every day,maybe every few days or once a week, we will just have to see how it goes. But I will try for daily. Wow, there is a battle going on here between the optimist and the realist. I wonder where the pessimist is today?


It's hard to know just where to start so I am going to start with today. If you have any questions about the last eight years please feel free to ask away. I will do my very best to remember. I also encourage random comments,you know, things like "that's amazing" and "are you crazy?" Last but not least, I would like to thank you all in advance for your patience in what I am sure will be a large learning project.








As it turns out I am starting with yesterday because it took me that long to get this post finished and I already uploaded the pictures.


The girls were home sick yesterday. To be honest, Xana is sick, Lexi has a slight cold but she really wanted to stay home with her sister and I am just a bit of a softy in these matters. But look at the cute pictures I got out of it!





There, I've started. Phew! .....oh, the pressure.


No comments:

Post a Comment