Thursday, November 10, 2011
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
I've mastered #9 but #33 is going to be a doosy.
Monday, November 7, 2011
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Saturday, November 5, 2011
I did however learn that my phone reminder is not enough to wake me up and I now need to put my yoga classes into my alarm schedule.
I did do some happy things today and that is as good as learning in ones quest for self improvement or so I like to believe.
I walked the beach, I made a big pot of soup, I cleaned the kitchen, I started a creative project and I watched Mega Mind. All great things.
Friday, November 4, 2011
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
~ by Marianne Williamson, A Return To Love: Reflections on the Principles of A Course in Miracles
What I learned today?
I learned that I crave a bigger faith in all things.
I learned that I do have gifts I just need to find them.
- riding my bike across the country, ( I haven't ridden a bike in years by the way) in this day dream I spend the nights in cute little bed and breakfast type places.
- taking on a large community fundraising event that turns out wildly successful
- having my home on a garden tour
- making a fine living as an artist (my medium is always a little vague in this one)
- sometimes I want to be an emergency preparedness expert
- yoga teacher
- master gardener
- what it would be like to be a recovering hoarder
- often I think up love stories
- working at Starbucks or Mountain Equipment Co-op
- owning a scrapbook store
- owning an online scrapbook store
- daycare... for kids, old people and dogs like on Raising Hope.
- learning how to play the ukulele
- life coach
- Organization Specialist
- cupcake engineer
- event planner
- book editor
- I also dream about being young again if for no other reason that to have nice bum