Monday, March 2, 2009

Pro D Monday

Late last night I remembered that today was a Pro D Day. How happy was I that I did remember. I have been known to show up at the school complete with packed lunches to find an empty parking lot. What a waste of a perfectly good sleep in that is.


But not this morning. Xana got the biggest sleep in but Lexi, Sean and I enjoyed a leisurely sunny morning walk to the inlet with Russell Dog. When Xana finally rolled out of bed at 10:40 we started splitting up our day into half hour sections. Here are a couple of ways we spent our half hours.


Look at that face of concentration.


(That reminds me that I need to register them for their music exams before tomorrow.)

Enjoy your day, your should celebrate it with a cheesy pasta casserole for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment