Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Welcome to my journey.
I realized this morning that this, whatever it is, could be called a new journey. It could also be called an attitude adjustment. Whatever it is, it stated well this morning. I had the longest, hottest shower in recent memory. I asked Sean to take Lexi to school and her responded with "Should I walk Russell too?" I almost teared up because at that moment it was the most romantic thing he could have said. Do I deserve him?
I then preceded to make a nice healthy smoothie. I have gotten out of the habit of making these mostly because I don't really like them and its noisy and messy but I know that they are good for me. This journey is about taking care of myself so I will drink yucky smoothies.
The office.
step one: remove the empty rum and coke glass and cheezie bag from last night.
step two: just start.


No comments:

Post a Comment