Friday, November 13, 2009

Favorite Friday

One of my favorite things to do these days is to take Russell for a walk to Island View Beach. I love the forest trails around our house, they are beautiful, amazing in fact. But this time of year when it is slightly on the gloomy side the forest can be dark. You know, the kind of forest that conjures up thoughts of cougars and witches and scary winged creatures and things. The beach though, it is bright and fresh and has just the right amount of happy friendly people walking their dog. We went after school today, the girls and I and 3 of Xana's friends. It was lovely. I forgot my camera today but here are some pics from a family walk in October.



OK, so on that day, for Lexi and Xana, it was more like a wrestle on the beach that a walk.









Mount Baker.





Do you see why it is one of my favorite things?
Happy Friday Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment