Thursday, November 5, 2009

Get ready to catch up.....

I know, I know, it has been over two months. I have been busy, haven't you?
I am just going to say that school started out well for both the girls and leave September at that.
October was beautiful here in Victoria. The nicest October weather in the 8 years we have been here.
OCTOBER
Thanksgiving dinner was small and quiet this year. It was kind of sad and I missed our typical 12-20 gang but also appreciated the "no pressure to impress" atmosphere created by three single men.
Our annual pumpkin patch photo shoot was beautiful. I didn't get as many good shots as I have in the past years but I still have hope in the form of Tammy's camera.
Our annual pumpkin carving party was as fun as always and kicked off the winter festive feeling in me.
That was until the flu hit our home on the 29th. I do not feel too festive any more. But it appears that we are out of the thick of it now and I am looking forward to November.
We did almost nothing on the renovation this month and by "we" I mean "Sean and I." Lewis on the other hand has been a machine. He impresses me everyday with not only by the amount of work he does in a day but also the beauty of his work.
Pictures on each of these subjects are comming very soon. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment